Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sometimes I impress myself

Well its 11:00am and I am feeling great. I am on week 4 of not working and starting to get the hang of this not working thing. You would think it would be easy but surprisingly it hasn't been. I have not really been sleeping in simply because I don't really sleep any longer than 2 hours without waking up these days. So my days normally consist of waking up around 6am, watching Grey's Anatomy (I am re-watching the series from season 1), having a short cat nap, eat breakfast, tidy up a bit, run some errands and/or go for coffee with someone, make dinner and then Brett and I hang out in front of the tv for a bit before heading to bed.

Today on the other hand, I was up and showered and out of the house by 9am AND I had already done some laundry and cleaned the kitchen! I went and did the grocery shopping and delievered an Iced Capp to Brett at work. Its now 11am and I am going to change over the laundry and then head to Babies r Us to return the bottles that we bought on the weekend and maybe look around a bit at all the cute baby stuff.

This weekend Brett and I went to pick up a few more things for the baby. We got a mattress cover for the crib, some bottles (which I am bringing back because I can get the same ones from Extra Foods for waaay cheaper), some soothers, diaper rash cream, crib sheets and we finally got the foam mattress cut for the bassinette! I think we are ALMOST ready. I do need to pack a bag for the hospital so its ready to go whenever this little one is ready but most of the stuff I need to pack is waiting in the crib to be put in a bag.

What else will today hold for me? Okay maybe a little nap, we will see, I have been up since 6 so I do deserve one!

No comments:

Post a Comment