Thursday, April 23, 2009

The worst night so far


You ever get those nights that you just can not sleep? That was my night last night. I went to bed around 9:30 which is normal for me. Then I was up every hour to hour and a half having to pee or switch positions (something I can not do while sleeping anymore). When I woke up at 4:15 this morning I could not get back to sleep. I was so uncomfortable it was crazy. There was some serious pelvis pressure- it felt like the baby’s head was going to fall out. I know its not going to actually fall out but trust me, that’s what it felt like. So I laid in bed, watching the room get brighter by the minute. I also played some brick breaker under the blanket so the light from my phone wouldn’t bother Brett. When his alarm went off at 6 I was super excited that I could turn the TV on, finally. Yes I could have gone downstairs to watch TV but the couch is just not as comfortable as being in bed.

I had my weekly doctor’s appointment this morning at 9 so I figured they would check me again to see how things are progressing down there. Even after knowing what happened on Sunday night they still didn’t check me internally. She did poke around on the outside and said the head is down a lot lower than last week. Its now half way in my pelvis, not just 1/5, so that would be why I have all the pressure. She said now we just sit and wait for more contractions. I am going for a walk tonight! I want this kid out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment